Corrossion Rate Assessment
Some manufacturers have complained about issues with corrosion on these new boards. If severe enough, this could lead to short circuit and ultimately the failure of the electronic board in industrials. to prevent it from being the case we need to know the rate of corrosion retributions.
with following features :
- Reactive and real time monitoring corrosive
- can identify corrosive
- Used to measure cumulative corrosion rates and to determine the associated environmental classification ISA 71.04.2013.
- Can identify contaminants
- Nitrogen oxides
- Inorganic chlorine compounds
- Strong oxidants
- Active sulfur compounds
- Can Give Gross Concentrations